Couples Vs. Singles on Valentine's Day
- Published: 06 February 2018
- Theres two ways to celebrate Valentine's Day, either you are single or in a relationship. Here is the difference between being single vs a relationship on Valentines Day.
Previous video: lavendercottage.info/video/mEnJeaU1B6U/video.html
♦ WATCH MORE:
Beverly Valley High: lavendercottage.info/user/watch?v=Zyu10SGk3js&list=PLEAO4pwUNrMbEaCVTwVcwdPMEodO3gPob
The Skits!: lavendercottage.info/user/watch?v=Sv2ywz2Zhl4&list=PLEAO4pwUNrMacBYHh3XmGeYktbFFuiEBm
♦ SOCIAL MEDIA
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/DanAndRiya
• DAN'S INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/dankipnis
• RIYA'S INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/itsriyamalik
• DAN'S TWITTER: twitter.com/dankipnis
• RIYA'S TWITTER: twitter.com/itsriyamalik
About Dan & Riya:
Welcome to the Dan and Riya channel! Our names are Daniel Kipnis and Riya Malik. We are best friends for over 15 years who decided to start making YouTube videos. We think we are the funniest people out there, so our job is to make you laugh for hours as you binge watch all our videos every single day on our YouTube channel!. Our channel is made up of comedic skits. Most of them take place in the world of Beverly Valley High where you have Dan, Riya, Tootsie, Cinnamon, Raja, Chad, Miss P, Riya's Dad and Riya's Mom. Our skits are for every age and are about everything including; relationships, boys, girls,, love, how to survive school, families, and friendship!
Step into our world and become part of the DanAndRiyaFam!